What is a Landing Page? | Vicinus.ai
A basic necessity when it comes to converting visitors into leads, the landing page creates a relationship between your business and your potential customers. In the article below, we will provide you with all the basics about landing pages, their benefits for your company, and the best ways to create them too.
What is a Landing Page?
Landing pages are pages on your website designed to convert website visitors into leads. However, they are different from any other age on your website as a result of two reasons:
- They feature forms that capture a visitor’s information in exchange for an offer of some sort. For example, signing up for a newsletter in exchange for a discount.
- They only have one purpose: to convert visitors into leads. This means that homepages do not count as they have other purposes on top of conversions.
Take a look at the example below:
This landing page has no other purpose than to convert visitors into leads. Every website should have them
How do Landing Pages work?
Landing pages work by following the steps below:
- A visitor sees a CTA (call to action) and follows the link to a landing page featuring a form.
- The visitor then fills out a form. This means that the visitor has been converted into a lead.
- This lead is stored in your leads database.
- You use a drip-feed or market to your new leads based on what you already know about them.
With Vicinus, show up in ‘near me’ searches and direct your customers to SEO-friendly location pages without any detour. Pages seamlessly integrate with your website via your own domain and include configurable add-ons such as location-specific reviews, offers, directions, contact form, e-commerce module, and more…
What are the Benefits of Landing Pages?
One of the main benefits of landing pages is that a nurtured lead is more likely to convert faster. This is because landing pages work as an exchange of information for a discount or some other value to them. This means that it is a win-win situation.
How Does the Conversion Process work?
There are a few steps to the conversion process before the landing page becomes valuable. See these steps below:
- CTA’s (Calls to Action): These are lines of text which prompt a visitor to complete an action. These can be offers, or links, or anything that makes a viewer/visitor to do something for you.
- Landing Page: As discussed above, landing pages are a form that a visitor fills out for a specific valuable piece of information, discount r something else.
- Thank You Page: these pages help to continue the conversion process and move your lead further down the marketing funnel. These can also include secondary offers such as case studies, consultations, webinars, and more.
What Do I Need Before Creating a Landing Page?
- You Buyer personas
- The Offer
- The Buyer’s Journey