Facts Proving Why you NEED a Local Search Strategy | Vicinus.ai
Local SEO helps potential customers find your business in ‘near me searches’. From healthcare to retail and beyond, having a local search strategy is definitely a marketing tool you should be utilising.
Local search not only helps your business get found online, but it can also increase user-generated actions such as calls, store visits, leads & website redirections too.
Below are our top 10 facts proving why you need a local search strategy for your business.
- After making a local business search on a mobile device, 88% of consumers will either call or visit the business within 24 hours. (Source: SEOTribunal)
- In recent years, “near me,” have increased by more than 500 percent! (Source: WebFX)
- 50% of users visit a store within a day of conducting a local search (Source: WebFX)
- Seventy-six percent of those people who seek locally visit a business within a day. (Source: ThinkWithGoogle)
6. 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine. (Source: 99Firms)
7. As much as 52% of these mobile users make their local searches while they are away from home and at various outside locations – including their cars! (Source: LinkedIn)
8. Up to 88% of Mobile Searches are local (Source: ThinkWithGoogle)
9. 88% of users read reviews to determine the quality of a local business. (Source: SearchEngineLand)
For more information about what a local search strategy can do for your business, contact us below!